How I pay the bills:

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Beretta 90 Two Breaks


My Beretta 90 Two took a nose dive at the range. The Guide Rod Broke. I love my Beretta 90 Two I think it's a great weapon and I'm very accurate with it but this cheap plastic rod that comes with it sucks.

I had all intentions of going through 400 rounds of .40 S&W that day and the Beretta 90 Two just stopped cycling on me. Lucky for me it happened at the range and not in a self defense situation.

Here is My video account of what happened:

Find more videos like this on GUNBOOK


Like I said in the video I found a guy that makes custom guide rods for various hand guns. I sent mine to him on June 5th and he has a one day turn around so I should get it back this week. I report on how it works when I do.

1 comment:

  1. Did you get the new one back yet?
    How much was it?
    And contact info for where you got it from?

    I need one as well for my 90-two 9mm.

    I have not been able to find one for it yet.

    ReplyDelete