How I pay the bills:

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Armed Citizen Website has been named in a lawsuit ? What a F**king Outrage !

Those of you who read my blog on regular basis will know I'm a big fan of The Armed Citizen website.
 
For those of you who don't know I will give you a brief overview of the site. The Armed Citizen is a blog about self defense stories from all over the USA. Most of the stories are sent to the blog owners by regular readers usually via an email with a link to the story.
 
The good folks over at The Armed Citizen will then compile re-publish all the stories on their blog giving the actual source full credit with a link back to the orginal source of the store I.E the news source website that intially published the story.
 
As a CCW holder myself I like to hear stories of law abiding citizens defending fighting against the tyranny of the world, so I like many others subscribed to their blog and read The Armed Citizen on a daily basis.
 
Well they recently stopped blogging because they were named in a lawsuit by one such news source and now they need our help in fending off another type of tyranny, the big corporations that pick on the little guy.
 
An update on The Armed Citizen site indicates they intend to fight the suit and they need your support. You can donate or write to the news source expressing how you feel about such an unfair and unjust lawsuit.
 
For more info on how you can help visit: http://www.thearmedcitizen.com
 
Thanks in advance for any support you give this loyal firearm site. They really need your help.
 
My God Bless You - Zenanskig

No comments:

Post a Comment