How I pay the bills:

Monday, August 2, 2010

Picked up a Taurus TCP .380

-->
Got it from the good guys over at BudsGunShop.com . $264 shipped and I can't wait shoot it. I have heard a lot of good things about the TCP and unlike other Taurus Guns it's made in America.

I looked at the Ruger LCP, Kel-TEC 3AT and the Taurus TCP had the best features of the bunch for a pocket pistol.

Things like the Slide locks back on the last round, Biggest Trigger Guard and coming with 2 mags all played into my decision.

Soon as I get it I will report on how this little pocket gun shoots.

I ordered some cool accessories too for it from the guys over at Dirt Cheap Gun Parts they have a nice little section of the site for the Taurus TCP and I picked up a cool holster for it and will go back later to get the Crimson Trace laser for the Taurus TCP.

Related post:



No comments:

Post a Comment