How I pay the bills:

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Chiappa Rhino now in .40 S&W

Yes it's true the ugly little revolver has now become available in .40 S&W ! This is by far one of my favorite rounds and may actually cause me to look into buying one of this puppies now. I first blogged about this gun back in June of 2010 you can read the original post here.

You can get more information on Chiappa's site. The gun is designed mainly to reduce recoil and be thinner than your average revolver. There are two videos on the snubnose version it's in .357 but it shows you what the snubnose version looks like.

Is it just me or do my gamers think this gun looks like the revolver in Kill Zone 3 or Rage ?

Please use the comment box below to tell me what you think.

Gun Blog out.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment