How I pay the bills:

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Freedom Group buys another Gun Company

These guys seem to be gobbling up the gun industry one company after another. I recently saw a comment on a blog that read "is it just me or is someone going to get a bit alarmed at all the companies the Freedom Group is buying?"

They have a very valid point I think consolidation makes control so much easier. This kind of reminds me of the of what the big companies did to small time farmers in this country.

The irony here is the " Freedom Group " may ultimately cause us our freedom. What happens if a gun nanny like billionaire Bloomberg buys the Freedom Group there would be no more Tapco,Remington,Para USA, Bushmaster,Barnes bullets,DPMS /Panther arms etc.

Their latest acquisition is LAR manufacturing whichs makes the LAR Grizzly T-50  .50 BMG rifles.

Related post:

No comments:

Post a Comment