How I pay the bills:

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Glock 30 Review for Conceal Carry


I think if you are going to buy just one pistol as a conceal carry weapon. That one pistol should be the Glock 30. It's compact, accurate, has great fire power and is very reliable.

Most importantly though this is gun is a large caliber weapon that touts a proven man stopper the .45 acp round.

I also like the fact that you have several accessories your can buy for it. I got my holsters here. You can watch the two videos below to see my full review on the Glock 30 pistol.

The first video is a review of the actual pistol and the other shows the holsters I got for the Glock 30 for CCW.

Let me know what you think.


Find more videos like this on GUNBOOK



Find more videos like this on GUNBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment