How I pay the bills:

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Picked up a Mossberg 715T today !

I finally bought my first gun in New York a Mossberg 715T. No 6 position stock allowed on rifles and no more than 10 round mags in New York. So i did not exactly get the model of 715T i wanted but it was close.
I plan on getting some 715 accessories like a vertical grip,sling,flashlight and maybe a green laser.
The 715T i picked up came with a 16.5" barrel and has an overall length of about 34.75".
The rifle did come with a red dot sight made by Barska which was a nice addition.
The ATI fixed stock came with a sling mount stud which i plan to use for adding a one point bungee sling.
The rifle comes with one magazine but i picked up an extra one and plan on buying a few more online.
The magazines are shorter than your average 22 magazine because they are staggered to save space.
The version I got was the flat top version so it also came with a set of removeable front and rear iron sights. I plan on switching these out for the flip up front and rear sights.
I also picked up an AR15 case by Blackhawk and a box of CCI AR tactical ammo.
Next week i plan on taking this bad boy to the range and i will do a review on how it performs.













Related post:

No comments:

Post a Comment